The Optimus US Real Estate Fund is a rare opportunity to capitalize on an unprecedented downturn in US real estate prices. Designed with investors in mind, the fund optimizes both Canadian and US tax treatments and is RRSP eligible. The highly skilled and dedicated management team has more than $3 billion in real estate acquisitions and financing experience. They themselves have invested nearly $16 million of their own cash into the Optimus US Real Estate Fund.
Pension Fund Deal
We are pleased to report that after many months of discussion and negotiations, the Optimus US Real Estate Fund announces that two Montreal Pension Funds (“PFs”) the STM (Fonds de Pension des employés de la Société de transport de Montréal) and ABR (Association de bienfaisance et de retraite des policiers et policières de la Ville de Montréal) representing the Montreal Transit Union and Police Union respectively, have agreed to invest $30 million as equity into the Fund.
- Cash flow: dividends paid three times per annum
- RRSP eligible (existing Funds or new Funds)
- $11,500 Cdn. minimum investment
- Focus on multi-family unsold inventory, condo conversions – "fractured condos"
- Experienced management – over $3 billion transacted
- $16 million invested by management
- Tax efficient structure by KPMG